Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SNOW?!?! Do Not Want.

Yesterday it was very rainy and dark. Coming home from work, the raindrops had little ice crystals. Then there was wind and hail. And we went to bed with thundersnow. Thunder. And Snow. Together. Crazy. So I wake up to this. Joy. Don't get me wrong - I don't mind the cold and snow (at least until about February 20th). But c'mon - I want to get my students outside.


Curses. We managed to get caught by the late March snowstorm. We've got about 4-6" on the ground in western Wisconsin and more coming down today. This is not what I wanted - I was hoping my students would be able to get out and use the soil probes this week. I think we'll be lucky to even get outside next week... oh well. That's late winter/early spring around these parts...

1 comment: