- Writing his dissertation outline, assembling necessary figures
- Teaching sedimentology/stratigraphy
- A little photography
- Writing his dissertation chapters
- Presented a poster at GSA last month based on Amino Acid results from Ice Age snails
- Studying pterosaur flight and building gliding and rubber band-powered models of Rhamphorhynchus
- Collecting modern snails from a small park near the University, including finding a live succineid, Succinea aff. ovalis, who should appear on this blog before long.
Each of these topics is fermenting in my head, and will hopefully appear on this blog soonish.