Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I and the Bird #10

While I tend to focus on items of the molluscan kind, I do fancy myself as a general naturalist and have a particular vertebrate fancy for birds (and all dinosaurs).

I've got an entry for I and the Bird #10 about Sharpie coloration over at Thomasburg Walks. I'll probably have to put something together for #11.

In other news, I've got more samples, including several specimens of Strobilops that I have to identify yet. I'm down at my school of learning to meet with my advisor and some other folks to try and set up another hoop in the process of my PhD (well perhaps "planning the way in which I will get through said hoop" is a better way to put it.

Andy Knoll is giving a talk tomorrow at UW Madison. I'm going to see it. Had I been planning ahead, I would have gotten in town earlier. But that's just the way things are, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment